- Custom stained glass by commission: hanging panels, suncatchers, mirrors, lamp shades and other three dimensional work, window and door installation.
- Repairs of damaged stained glass created using copper foil technique only. I cannot repair work creating using lead came.
- Custom framing available on request.
- Yes, I offer lessons too. See the Lessons page.
- You provide me with details about your project, along with your design ideas, either in person or by email.
- An approximate budget is agreed upon, which will determine the complexity and/or size of the design.
- Design work begins. I will email you revisions of the design for review until you are happy with it.
- Glass color and texture preferences are specified. I do my best to find something to match your request, but selection may be limited to what is available.
- A final quote is provided for the approved design.
- Work begins upon payment of a 10% deposit. This deposit may be waived for smaller pieces.
- Free initial consultation.
- Up to 3 hours of design work is included free of charge. An hourly design fee applies beyond 3 hours.
- A 10% deposit is due upon acceptance of a final design before construction begins.
- If you’d like my assistance with installation / hanging at your location, an extra fee applies.
- The overall quote for a commission piece is based on:
- Complexity of the design (number of pieces and irregularity of their shapes).
- Overall dimensions.
- Quality of glass used.
- Shipping is available by request. While I do take great care in constructing a custom shipping box with adequate padding, I cannot guarantee that minor cracks in the glass won’t occur during shipping. Buyer must agree to accept this risk and has the option of paying for shipping insurance.
Please contact me if you are interested in any of the above services!